The Accelerator Coordination & Engineering group (ACE) is in charge of the coordination of the activities for the interventions and changes to the LHC and its injectors. This includes:
- Configuration & layout management, including naming service,
- Integration studies and maintenance of the related 3D-CAD representations,
- Organization and scheduling of programmed stops,
- Management of the mid- and long-term schedule,
- Worksites follow-up and management of the LHC sites,
- Management of electrical lock-out in LHC
- Operational safety coordination
The group is responsible for the ATS Quality service, giving support to the stakeholders of the A&T sector.
The group also provides supports and/or advices to projects and stakeholder of the ATS in the key competencies of the group.