Emanuele PIEMONTI SPALAZZI
Duty Travel Covid-19: https://hse.cern/content/duty-travel-covid-19
The office is open during working hours from Monday to Friday.
Preparing your Trip
As soon as you know you are going on a duty trip, you must fill in the Official Travel Request on EDH.
Please remember that your absence must be recorded in EDH.
Where possible, public transport shall be used. The CERN airport shuttle service should be used to reach the airport during working hours.
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel - CWT To Go
- CERN Airport Shuttle service
- Admin e-guide: https://admin-eguide.web.cern.ch/procedure/missions-janvier-2020 MANY CHANGES DUE TO THE NEW TRAVEL POLICY!
- Administrative circular N. 33 - https://cds.cern.ch/record/2703986 NEW CIRCULAR DUE TO THE NEW TRAVEL POLICY!
- Subsistence allowance rates – CERN 2020 https://cds.cern.ch/record/1695176/files/voy_off_sub2020.pdf
- Subsistence allowance rates – United Nations 2020 https://cds.cern.ch/record/1695185/files/voy_off_sub2020UN.pdf
- Assistance relative aux voyages officiels (SOS International) Assistance related to duty travel, provided by International SOS
- EN Guidelines Official Travels (link to follow)