Emanuele PIEMONTI SPALAZZI
The office is open during working hours from Monday to Friday.
Preparing your Trip
As soon as you know you are going on a duty trip, you must fill in the Official Travel Request on EDH.
Please remember that your absence must be recorded in EDH.
Where possible, public transport shall be used. The CERN airport shuttle service should be used to reach the airport during working hours.
- Insurance form Avis d'assurance
- Exceptional Request for conference/Workshop Exceptional_Request_for_Confs_or_Workshops_v1.0
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel - CWT To Go
- CERN Airport Shuttle service
- Admin e-guide
- Subsistence allowance rates – CERN 2018 Subsistence indemnity rates - CERN - 2018
- Subsistence allowance rates – United Nations 2018 Subsistence indemnity rates - United Nations - 2018
- Assistance relative aux voyages officiels (SOS International) Assistance related to duty travel, provided by International SOS
- EN Guidelines Official Travels https://espace.cern.ch/en-arp-ars/Procedures/PowerPoint-based%20Guidelines/EN-Guidelines_OFFICIAL_TRAVELS_v1.0.pdf